? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 memorable events, taks, and activities from the previos week

Events
My class had a sleepover during the previous week due to the rewards we got. We had lots of fun! I played with my friends, listen to songs, play with the whole class at the small soccer field neat gym 1. We went at like 6:30 pm, so it's dark already and it's so scary. We played tag there. I woke up at 3am, but then I slept again. I love this sleepover, and I hope we'll have it again

Tasks
We focused on the english summative task during the previous week. It was quite challenging for me at the first time, but I kept on practicing and I started to get better with it. On Friday we were given the passage for the summative task. I felt ready. During the previous week there's not much tasks given. It seems like a break after a busy week 2 weeks ago :)

Activities
On Friday, we each wrote a letter to Ryan A.K. He will be leaving for America on Sunday, so we gave him a letter so that he will remember each of us. Most boys were sad, but I'm not sad since I'm not that close with him. But still, it will be sad because we will lost a person from our class. During the previous week we had lots of reflections due, and it was pretty tiring. We had lots of activities together, and it was dun :)

0 comments: